The food industry
The application of modified starches for food is remarkably diversified from traditional thickeners and bulking agents to more sophisticated and new areas in food industry to cope with the demands for more handy fast foods through such as convenience stores etc.and development of health oriented diets.
- Thicken stably
- Sauce, Seasoning soy, Soup, Retorted food,Frozen food, Canned food
- Individual mouthfeel
- Noodle, Bread, Cake, Snack, Tempura, Batter fly
- Long lasting taste and texture
- Fish and meat product, Meat-bun filling, chinese dumpling,Egg product, Flour paste
- Flour paste, Jelly, Glutinous bun, Sesame tofu, Warabimochi,Uiro
- Lustered surface
- Rice confectionery, Preserved food boiled down with soy, Dried food, Seasoning soy
- Good emulsion stability
- Dressing, Mayonnaise, Emulsion seasoning
- Powdered seasoning, Powdered flavour, Powdered oil, Instant soup
- Rice cracker, Shrimp cracker, Snack, Bread、Cake
- Sport supplement, Enhanced fibre product, Product for dysphagia
Medical and Agricultural chemicals
In pharmaceutical industry, having introduced GMP to secure quality, they are upgrading the qualities of their products and it is commonly used certified materials under the Japanese pharmacopoeia. We are, accordingly, providing various modified starch products to meet these requirements.
In agricultural chemical field, the environment friendly and safety materials are required. The modified starch is highlighted for many applications as the right materials and the role of modified starches is even widening.
Today, fishery resource is in the news. The fish-culture industry is regarded as an important business to secure food-stuff. Modified starches are widely utilized in the fish feeding industry as binding agent, expanding agent, dry pellets, moist pellets and so forth.
Since early times, starch has been used as adhesives and binders. Since the synthetic polymers from petrochemistry were introduced, they are used in various fields as an alternative to starch. Modified starches making the best of the specific characteristics of natural starch are indispensable in specific fields and recognized once again as nature-friendly materials.
- Paper making
- Wet end additives, Retention aid,Surface sizer, Coating binder,Layer binder
- Paper ware
- Remoistenable gummed tape,Labelling adhesives, Parer tube,Corrugated paper
- Printing, Warp sizing, Finishing,Spray sizing, Back-side sizing,Sizing on strand of glass fiber
- Caking uses
- Foundry, Grindstone, Welding rod,Refractory,Plaster,Ceramic,Soft mud, Color,Mosquito-repellent incense
- Stabilizer of dry cell, Ceramic fiber,Pre-sensitized plate, Acid pickling thickener Resin thickener and emulsifier,Cement retardant,Biodegradable plastic